What I'm working on:

Various write-ups.

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

A Zelda Project: Cafe Cucco #9

Cafe Cucco is a short daily project wherein I create fun little hypothetical foods that might be seen in the land of Hyrule. Any lore or descriptions are made up and should not be taken to represent official canon. I hope you enjoy it!



Hello!

It's the ninth and final day of Cafe Cucco. We'll be finishing off with one more dessert before we go:

Made with real Chuchu Jelly!
Chuchu Gelatin. A fruity treat for all ages and tastes.

In earlier times, Chuchu were seen as a slow, unusual nuisance to be avoided when possible. Eventually, it was discovered that their Jelly could be used for medicinal purposes. Prepared well, it is the base material in various potions and serves as a valuable health supplement otherwise. It also has the distinct feature of bringing out the flavor of all food it's mixed with. Because of this, its use in desserts has been well regarded as a great means of ensuring that young children get a bit of nutrition with their sweets.

Of course, that gives adults a convenient excuse to indulge as well!



I'm not a big fan of Gelatin personally, but I've always enjoyed how colorful most kinds are.



With this, our project comes to a close! Don't worry, though: I've got a lot of ideas and might come back to a few them for fun. Thanks for joining me on this journey, and I hope you've enjoyed this post and the others that preceded it. If you have any suggestions, questions, or Ideas of your own, please feel free to let me know in a comment. I'll still read them and maybe give them their own spot on the menu!

Take care, and I'll see you for whatever comes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment