What I'm working on:

Various write-ups.

Monday, February 20, 2017

A Zelda Project: Cafe Cucco #7

Cafe Cucco is a short daily project wherein I create fun little hypothetical foods that might be seen in the land of Hyrule. Any lore or descriptions are made up and should not be taken to represent official canon. I hope you enjoy it!

Hello!

It's day seven of Cafe Cucco, and we've got more dessert on the way! Today's dish is:
A traditional Kingdom-wide favorite!
The Triforce Tarte. A well known dessert that's been passed down for generations.

Enjoyed by children and adults alike, this dish is made in honor of the ancient relic of legend. It is often prepared for birthdays in three separate parts so that the celebrated may bring them together and make a wish.



Another short one today. I like to think that this would be something that would have gained its popularity when made for a younger princess Zelda's birthday many generations ago.


I hope you liked today's treat. If you have any suggestions, questions, or Ideas of your own, please feel free to let me know in a comment!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment