What I'm working on:

Various write-ups.

Sunday, February 19, 2017

A Zelda Project: Cafe Cucco #6

Cafe Cucco is a short daily project wherein I create fun little hypothetical foods that might be seen in the land of Hyrule. Any lore or descriptions are made up and should not be taken to represent official canon. I hope you enjoy it!

Hello!

Welcome to the sixth day of Cafe Cucco! Today, we start our run through the various desserts on offer, the first being:
You can never have too much pie!

Hyoi Pear Pie. A beloved treat that can't be beat!

A clever housewife originally made this dessert to sway her husband on personal matters. Word got around of its hypnotic effects and the recipe spread, but it turns out that it doesn't actually work to that end.

It's just a really good pie.





Another short one today, but the subject speaks for itself. I don't think anyone could disagree with you for too long if you brought pie to the table alongside your argument.



I hope you liked today's dish. Have suggestions? Questions? Ideas of your own? By all means! Feel free to let me know in a comment.

I think that tomorrow's dessert will be a fun one. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment